- Your right to privacy while using our website is very important to us, CL Legal Consulting.
- We respect your right to control how much information you provide to us and, save as specifically contemplated herein, we collect only information which enables us to ensure that your experience when using our services remains interactive and easy to use, such as your Internet Protocol address and Browser Information.
- Any other information that you provide us with, is subject to your consent and your knowledge. Save as specifically contemplated herein, CL Legal Consulting will never share any information you provide to us (name, telephone number, email address, etc.) with any other company or organisation that is not a CL Legal Consulting business partner or affiliate, except if it is required to do so by law. The information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to support your continued customer relationship with CL Legal Consulting.
- These are the guidelines we use for protecting any information you provide to us during your use of the website and our services:
- In general, people can visit CL Legal Consulting’ website and access information while remaining anonymous and without revealing any personal information. When you enter our website, we can determine your domain name and what browser and operating system you are using, but we cannot determine any personal information about you. CL Legal Consulting uses this information only to ascertain technical implementation to ensure you get the best possible experience for the browser you are using.
- When using our website, you may wish to provide some personal information about yourself by completing an online form in order for CL Legal Consulting to contact you via our contact page. CL Legal Consulting may ask additional questions to ensure that our website and the content which we provide is in line with your needs. Each online form will clearly specify which information is required and which is optional by way of asterisks (*).
- The type of personal information which we may require from you includes the following:
- Name and surname
- Name of business (if contacting us on behalf of a business which requires our services)
- Email address
- Phone number
- You understand and hereby agree that the information which we require is necessary to enable CL Legal Consulting to contact you with regards to the use of our services.
- CL Legal Consulting may however compile, use and share any information that does not relate to any specific individual and owns all rights to information of a statistical nature compiled by CL Legal Consulting.
- CL Legal Consulting retains the right to periodically update this policy. Notice of any revisions will be posted to this page.
Thank you for your interest in CL Legal Consulting. We hope your visit to our website is pleasant and productive.